WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Hi THERE

I'M INDRAJIT. B.Tech [ CSE ] + MBA [ IT-HR ]. WORKING AS SAP BO-BI WITH S4 HANA SENOR CONSULTANT.

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

My Other Works
Loading...

Human Flood in Prasanthi



Aum Sri Sai Ram


          During my visit to Puttaparthy in December 2011 when I was waiting in front of north Indian canteen for my uncle to take our lunch, by watching the crowd I asked my uncle, a large number of people has come? Then my uncle answered “it’s nothing dear, you could visit prasanthi when Swami was alive!” I really didn’t understand what he was trying to explain, but I got the answer today during the auspicious day of “Guru Purnima” I heard that some people were saying that Swami is not is his physical form so there will be no crowd. But they were wrong. Yes they were wrong. Today I experienced the human flood in Prasanthi Nilayam.
          Near about 90 min I was there in the q of north Indian canteen. It toke more than 1 and ½ hr to reach inside the canteen and another more 30 min to get my food and another 10 min for billing. The q was started from the north Indian canteen gate but when I stood on the tail, it was extended up to west block. But if something made me astonish that was the growth rate of that q, in every 5 min at least 5-6 people were increasing the q. within a blink of eyes I saw 100 people were standing after me. It was something like the snake game. In front every food center of every corner, at least 100 people were waiting. If don’t say about south Indian canteen then my story is incomplete. I can’t explain the condition of south Indian Canteen. Simply I saw some dedicated and committed seba dal guys was suffocating to manage the huge crowd. The south Indian canteen is well-capable to serve 1500 people on its each floor. But still the line behind the gate was extended up to the “seba dal building”.  In front of the coconut center, lassi stall, ice cream center, bakery, snacks center, everywhere I could see only the heads and nothing else. It was an amazing experience for me. Coming to the condition of Sai Kulbanth hall, it was over crowded. When I entered into kulbanth hall, I was already late so I sat on the farthest corner of kulbanth hall. Two great doctor, one of them was from Brazil and another one was Indian, of Sri Sathya Sai Super Specialty Hospital shared their experience regarding Swami. They shared how Swami helped them in every cross road and what was the key of success. “Follow the master!” They tolled four keys but they focus only on this power point. I got Prashamdam and I came to know that the correct spelling is “Aum” not “Om”.
          I purchased one book and I was roaming here and there without any intension. I had plenty of time to roam to experience Prasanthi more deeply. All most half of the day I spend in Ashrom. It was a such a moments that I never experienced before.
          I was lucky, I was blessed that Swami gave me the opportunity to be an audience of such an inspiring speech, to sit on “Sai Kulbanth hall”, and for everything. Thanks Swami for what I had yesterday, what I have today and what I will be getting tomorrow.

Love u Dad.


video link -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvB7MOAZrs
Share on Google Plus

About AXEL BLAZE [ FATAL ERROR ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment