WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Hi THERE

I'M INDRAJIT. B.Tech [ CSE ] + MBA [ IT-HR ]. WORKING AS SAP BO-BI WITH S4 HANA SENOR CONSULTANT.

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

My Other Works
Loading...

need some rest

in B.Tech i tasted venom, here i have tasted "vibhuti".... 1day i saw my mom was crying b'coz i did some serious mistake now i have seen same tear on my mom's face bt that was for proud, proud to b my mom.....i had taken lunch in 7 star hotel...2day i have taken lunch with some labour class people.... i wanted to know what is real love and to b loved at the same time.....God made me 2 meet one girl who loved me more than any1 can love...... so what else i what 4m life ? i have experienced almost everything...... now i wanna give some rest to my heart........it has been beating since i took birth .......... bye
Share on Google Plus

About AXEL BLAZE [ FATAL ERROR ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment