WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Hi THERE

I'M INDRAJIT. B.Tech [ CSE ] + MBA [ IT-HR ]. WORKING AS SAP BO-BI WITH S4 HANA SENOR CONSULTANT.

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

My Other Works
Loading...

Use multiple combination of dimensions without duplicating same data source in design studio 1.6

It was very much embarrassing for me to duplicate the same data source every time in order to feed all my components. For multilevel drill down I had to duplicate one data source several time for all the levels with different initial view so that I could feed my chart with different data source in different level.

But now I have figured out how to get rid of this ridiculous situation. Now we can use different combination of dimension  with one data source  added to my application.

Here is the code that can let you use multiple combination of dimension without duplicating same type of data source.



This is how you can call the function in on click or on select event of any components......


















I am using hana calculation view as my data source.
Share on Google Plus

About AXEL BLAZE [ FATAL ERROR ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment